- 1. All our cleaners in Chester are vetted and insured. Our Clean Queen team are all rigorously vetted and insured by us giving you that extra peace of mind knowing that whoever is in your home or office will treat it as your home or place of business.
- 2. Our Chester cleaning company make sure you have the same cleaner each time they clean unless sickness which cant be helped.
- 3. You are more than welcome to meet your Chester cleaner before any cleaning commences. This way you can get to know the person who is in your home or place of work.
- 4. Flexibility. There are no long term contracts, we just ask for a minimum of 2 hours per clean weekly or fortnight whichever you prefer. You can cancel whenever you wish. We do normally ask for latest 24 hours notice but we do understand emergencies take place. It just helps us when we are planning our jobs each day.
- 5. End of tenancy cleans. We do end of tenancy cleaning in Chester as well as right across Cheshire, Wirral and North Wales and actually deal with hundreds of clients each year for these cleans so you will have the added knowledge that you have the best cleaning company in Chester working for you.
- 6. Clearances and Rubbish Removal. Many people need house clearances in Chester or rubbish removal in Chester at some point. As with our one off cleans in Chester we cover all areas including Cheshire, Wirral & North Wales. Our specialist clearance team have many years experience in dealing with your needs especially in cases of bereavement.
Please feel free to click any of the links below should you require any of our services. We are here to help you in any way we can.